The Office of Financial Services, otherwise is known as the Business Office, has a mandate to provide professional support and services to Parishes, Ministries and Diocesan Offices in matters relating to Finance and the Temporal goods of the Archdiocese of St. John's.
Archdiocesan Board of Administration
Archbishop of St. John's
- Most Reverend Martin W. Currie, D.D.
- Very Reverend Francis Puddister, V.G.
- Very Reverend Joseph Barton, V.G.
- Ms. Genevieve Dawson, Q.C. | Chair
- Mr. John McGrath | Secretary
- Mr. Sean Kavanagh, P. Eng.
- Reverend Patrick J. Power
- Sister Lois Greene, PBVM, Asst. Provincial Leader, Presentation Sisters
- Mr. Joe Sampson, CET
- Mr. Fred Taylor, CPA, CA
- Ms. Anne Walsh, B.A. (Ed), Dip.F.A., M.R.E., C.C.Y.M.Y.S., D.Min (cand) | Recording Secretary
- Ms. Stephanie Colford, CPA, CA | Director of Finance & Administration
Business Administration Office
200 Military Road
P.O. Box 1363
St. John’s, NL A1C 5N5
Tel: (709) 726-3660
Fax: (709) 726-8021
Director of Finance & Administration
Mrs. Stephanie Colford, CPA, CA
Administrative Assistant to Director of Finance & Administration
Mrs. MaryLou Sweetapple
Ms. Anne Marie Curran
Mrs. Linda O'Keefe
Ms. Bernadine Ring
Human Resources Manager
Ms. Theresa Whiffen
Ms. Jocelyn Trainor
Maintenance / Custodian
Mr. Roger Baker
Tel: (709) 682-9356